CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 17, 2010

definitely. maybe

Will Hayes: Will you... um... marry me?
April: No. What do you mean, 'Will you, um, marry me?' I haven't seen you in weeks! You don't look happy or excited about the prospect of our marriage! You're asking me to give up my - my freedom, my joie de vivre for an institution that fails as often as it succeeds? And why should I marry you anyway? I mean, why do you wanna marry me? Besides some bourgeois desire to fulfill an ideal that society embeds in us from an early age to promote a consumer capitalist agenda?
Will Hayes: Oh! Oh, my God.
April: You should've got on your knee.
Will Hayes: Just shut up! Here - I wanna marry you because you're the first person I wanna look at when I wake up in the morning, and the only one I wanna kiss goodnight. Because the first time that I saw these hands, I couldn't imagine not being able to hold them. But mainly, when you love someone as much as I love you, getting married is the only thing left to do. So, will you, um, marry me?
April: Definitely. Maybe.

gw adalah orang paling basi di dunia. ngaku pecinta film drama romantis tp baru ntn definitely maybe beberapa hari yg lalu. bnr bnr basi. tp gw suka banget banget film ini. bikin penasaran, ga klise, dan sweet. banyak dialog yg bnr bnr sweet. recommended.

so, will you, um, marry me?


*oyaa tadi gw baru ntn the switch (jennifer aniston & jason bateman). bgs, walopun ga sampe berkesan bgt. anak kecilnya lucu banget!

0 comments: