CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 6, 2011

from grey's with love

CRAZY BEST QUOTES FROM GREY'S ANATOMY!

“Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way. Because without it, I don't know; maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's that saying? Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop.”
- Meredith


"From now on, you can expect that I'm gonna show up. Even if I yell. Even if you yell. I'm always gonna show up. Okay?" - Derek

“Okay, here it is, your choice... it's simple, her or me, and I'm sure she is really great. But Derek, I love you, in a really, really big 'pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window', unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me, choose me, love me.” - Meredith

"She's my person. If I murdered someone, she's the person I'd call to help me drag the corpse across the living room floor. She's my person." - Yang

"The expected is what keeps us steady. It's the unexpected that changes our lives forever." - Meredith

"If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it'd be easy, they just promised it would be worth it." - Meredith

"I'm not gonna get down on one knee,
I'm not gonna ask you a question,
I love you, Meredith Grey,
and I wanna spend the rest of my life, with you." - Derek

0 comments: