CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

when harry meet sally.

masih inget quote ini?


"I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

waktu itu gw pernah post ttg quotes film yg gw suka dan quote di atas slh satunya. itu dari film when harry meet sally. gw ga pernah ntn filmnya pd wkt itu. tp setelah baca quotenya gw jd pgn ntn.

akhirnyaa. pas liburan gw beli dvdnya dan gw tonton. hasilnya? haha. ya gw suka lah. film begini ya genre favorit gw. haha. overall film ini bgs. luwes, romantis, dan berisi. skripnya bgs bgt. conversationnya padet, rapet. gw sampe ga ada wkt ke toilet gara gara mata ga bs lepas dari subtitle (oke gw tau gw bego. knp ga gw pause aja ya? haha -karena gw ga mau filmnya kepotong). sepanjang film si harry sama sally ini ga berhenti nmg dan kdg percakapan mrk bikin kita mikirin hal hal itu yg sebelomnya ga perna kita pikirin. haha. ceritanya sbnrnya klise, harry sama sally ini pertama kenal wkt mrk lulus sekolah dan semobil ke new york. di perjalanan ini mrk ribuut terus. trus mrk pisah dan ketemu lagi beberapa taun kemudian. sempet cerita cerita dsb trus pisah lagi. ketemu lg beberapa taun kemudian dan jadi sahabat. d a n diakhir cerita tentu saja, they fall in love. haha. tp sweet ah cara takdir mempermainkan mrk. haha. dan quote di atas itu waktu harry menyatakan cintanya gitu.

quote lain yg interesting juga menurut gw :

quote ini yg harry omongin sebelum dia nmg quote yg diatas.
Harry Burns: I've been doing a lot of thinking, and the thing is, I love you.
Sally Albright: What?
Harry Burns: I love you.
Sally Albright: How do you expect me to respond to this?
Harry Burns: How about, you love me too.
Sally Albright: How about, I'm leaving.

dan ini waktu dalam perjalanan mrk ke new york.

Harry Burns: You realize of course that we could never be friends.
Sally Albright: Why not?
Harry Burns: What I'm saying is - and this is not a come-on in any way, shape or form - is that men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way.
Sally Albright: That's not true. I have a number of men friends and there is no sex involved.
Harry Burns: No you don't.
Sally Albright: Yes I do.
Harry Burns: No you don't.
Sally Albright: Yes I do.
Harry Burns: You only think you do.
Sally Albright: You say I'm having sex with these men without my knowledge?
Harry Burns: No, what I'm saying is they all WANT to have sex with you.
Sally Albright: They do not.
Harry Burns: Do too.
Sally Albright: They do not.
Harry Burns: Do too.
Sally Albright: How do you know?
Harry Burns: Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her.
Sally Albright: So, you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive?
Harry Burns: No. You pretty much want to nail 'em too.
Sally Albright: What if THEY don't want to have sex with YOU?
Harry Burns: Doesn't matter because the sex thing is already out there so the friendship is ultimately doomed and that is the end of the story.
Sally Albright: Well, I guess we're not going to be friends then.
Harry Burns: I guess not.
Sally Albright: That's too bad. You were the only person I knew in New York.



haha. mungkin ga semua org suka film ini krn terlalu bisa ditebak. tp bgs yg suka film film ringan yg sweet, wajib ntn! haha.

similar movie : serendipity

gw jd tergerak buat nyari quotenya serendipity juga. haha.

Jonathan: This is the ultimate blend to drink. How'd you find this place?
Sara: I first came in because of the name: Serendipity. It's one of my favorite words.
Jonathan: It is? Why?
Sara: It's such a nice sounding word for what it means: a fortunate accident.




0 comments: